RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
After purchasing the goods and seeing that they are of poor quality, you have the right to return them to us within 14 days from the day of delivery to you. In this case, the goods of inappropriate quality are replaced free of charge with quality goods or the money paid is returned to you.
In order to return the product to us (except for warranty service), you need to inform us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that the reason for the return of the product is inadequate quality, we undertake to replace the product of inadequate quality with a product of adequate quality at our own expense or return the money paid for the product. Goods of inappropriate quality are exchanged or returned in accordance with the "Rules for the return and exchange of goods, approved in 2001 June 29 by order of the Minister of Economy no. 217.
The return of goods of suitable quality is possible only in 2001 by the Minister of Economy. August 17 by order no. 258 of the approved "Rules for the sale of goods and provision of services when contracts are concluded using means of communication". In this case, you pay the costs of returning the goods.
When returning goods, it is necessary to comply with the following conditions:
- the returned item must be in its original, neat packaging;
- the product must be undamaged by the Buyer;
- the product must not have lost its commercial appearance (label intact, protective film not torn off, etc.) (this clause does not apply in the case of returning a defective product);
- the returned item must be in the same configuration as the one received by the Buyer;
- when returning the product, it is necessary to present the purchase document, the warranty card (if it was issued) and the completed product return document.